The canoe building course covers the entire process of building a wood strip canoe:
- Mounting the stations on the strongback
- Laminating and installing the inner stems
- Placing the strips
- Laminating and installing the outer stems
- Shaving and sanding the hull
- Preparing the hull to be laminated
- Laminating the inside and outside with glass cloth and epoxy
- Sanding the inside and outside of the hull
- Preparing and placing gunwales and decks
- Making and placing the seats and yoke
- Final sanding and varnishing the hull
- Oiling the gunwales, decks and seats
You don’t need any gear to participate in this 10-day canoe building course. Everything you need to build the canoe will be provided by Freeranger Canoe and is included in the price. We also provide personal protective equipment when needed.
There are no reviews yet.