- Deciding which paddle suits your needs
- Which grip
- Paddle sizing
- Selecting wood
- Outlining and marking off the paddle on the board
- Sawing out the paddle with a jigsaw
- Tapering the blades with a plane
- Shaping the shaft and the blade
- Sanding and final sanding
- Instructions on varnishing (to be done at home)
You don’t need any gear to participate in the workshop. Everything you need to shape a paddle will be provided by Freeranger Canoe and is included in the price. We also provide personal protective equipment when needed.
There are no reviews yet.